Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Unable to select 1st gear 3rd gear and 5th gear no matter

Customer Question

Hi, unable to select 1st gear 3rd gear and 5th gear no matter how hard I try, 2nd 4th and reverse fine! any ideas? Thanks
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Check your engine mounts when this goes the engine drops slightly and stops you selecting the said gears .
Very typical issue .
Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
A bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.