Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Opel vigaro with orange light on it said cheque the emmesi

Customer Question

opel vigaro with orange light on it said cheque the emmesions
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello to get the emissions fault light then its possible the the ECU thinks the DPF is blocked? If so then it won't allow full engine power so I'd suggest; taking the car for a long drive where you can keep the engine rpm up over 2000 rpm for around 30 mins this will get plenty of heat into the system and get the system into re-gen mode if that doesn't help then consider http://www.dpfcleaning.co.uk/ also worth checking the state of the exhaust oxygen sensor just after the turbo, check its wiring and connector for damage and if this is OK consider replacing the sensor
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you