Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a 03 reg streetka I have changed lamba,crank,and

Hi I have a 03 reg streetka I have changed lamba,crank,and cam sensors and I'm now getting code po355 can somebody please tell me whats wrong or what this code means
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
You have a problem with the coils ,the P0355 is the ignition coil E .
Short to voltage or ground on COP driver circuit Open on COP driver circuit.
Loose connection at coil or broken connector locks Bad Coil (COP)
Faulty Powertrain Control Module.
The only problem i see with this code is its No.5 you have only 4, so recheck the code its could be P0354( Cyl 4),P0353(Cyl 3),
P0352(Cyl 2).P0351(Cyl 1).
Now you may have a code reader that is miss reading which can happen on the cheaper readers or you have a ECM problem .
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.
IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Kind regards Greg.