Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I have an 08 dodge nitro my key fob opens all doors but not

Customer Question

I have an 08 dodge nitro my key fob opens all doors but not the drivers door
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 9 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 9 months ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
The drivers door actuator has failed . a very common issue on this vehicle .
What happens is the actuator seizes and stop's the door opening .
BUT you need to remove the door inner cover and check the linkages on the door ,as its also known for the linkage to size..
Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service.
This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.
If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..
Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,
Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.
If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .
Kind regards Greg.