Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

There I've got a Range Rover sport 2010 and every now

Hi there
I've got a Range Rover sport 2010 and every now and then blows out loads of smoke I put premier diesel in not standard diesel but it still happens any ideas
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
What colour is the smoke .
Any warning lights ON on the dash .
And do me a favor and check the oil level is is over filled or right on the mark or very low.
Rgds Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oil is ok 3 quartersSmoke is white and no light on dashSmoke comes and goes but when it starts its bad
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Sorry forgot to ask .
Petrol or Diesel .
How many miles on the clock.
Greg
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Diesel53000 miles last service was 5 months ago
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Okay white/grayish smoke is a sign of unburnt fuel .This is normally due to low engine compression ,which is very common on this engine.Also possible :Worn out injectors .Bad timing . But to be honest we see this a lot and its low compression so have the engine compression tested . Please rate my help a good to excellent if you are satisfied .If not ready to rate don't rate poor or bad service as we can continue to work on this issue or I can opt out and recommend another expert .After accepting there is no extra charge for further assistance.If I don't reply soon I will as quickly as I can when i get back on line.Kind regards Greg