Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My drivers door will not open from inside what can I do to

Customer Question

My drivers door will not open from inside what can I do to repair
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
If the drivers door will not open from the inside but will from the outside then the inner door handle linkage has snapped off this is a plastic clip
on the handle itself , if this is still connected then on the lock itself also a plastic clip has snapped .
The plastic clips can be bought at your local dealer ..
You will have to remove the door inner cover to gain access.
Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied.
IF you feel the need to click either "Helped a little" or "I expected more",
please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have.
I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.
Kind regards Greg.