Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I own a vauxhall zafira 1.9cdti sri 150bhp 2007 model i am

Customer Question

i own a vauxhall zafira 1.9cdti sri 150bhp 2007 model i am in the process of changing the clutch ,i have put a new fly wheel in place and have a luk clutch to go on .do i need a special tool that compressors the clutch fingers to fit the clutch or just a centre aligning tool as i am unsure as on there website it shows the fingers being compressed but other mechanics have said no what is the best way to do this
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
its a completly normal clutch set up on these, all you need is a alignment / centering tool and you then fit all the bolts and draw it down on the bolts
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
do you still need help?
Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you