Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My isuzu nqr goes flat when it comes to hills at the minute

Customer Question

my isuzu nqr goes flat when it comes to hills at the minute but when i bought it it used to eat them it slows down to 20 mph and feels like it will stop is there an explanation for this
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,
Hi .
When you start to lose power does the exhaust start to smoke .if yes what colour .
How many miles on this engine .
Was the engine ever overheated in the past .
Rgds Greg