Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a VW GOLF 1.9TDi s 2008 mk5,my rev counter,speedeo temp

Customer Question

I have a VW GOLF 1.9TDi s 2008 mk5,my rev counter,speedeo temp and fuel gauges have suddenly stopped working ,any ideas?
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi .Sorry to inform you but sadly the problem is the dash cluster it has to be replaced with a new one .When replaced the new one has to programmed to the system .This is a common issue .Need any follow up help then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service. This way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.If i do not get back to you then i may be off line, and when i get back online i will get back to you..Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,Not rating or a bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
good swift reply with Greg will use him again!
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Thank you .. Greg