Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have reodo Denver 3 tdi we are having problems with the abs

Customer Question

I have reodo Denver 3 tdi we are having problems with the abs light and on the dion it is telling that the ebs pump is not working have you got any Idea what the pro mit be
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'd 1st check that the ABS pump has power on its fuse and that the connections to the ABS pump are corrosion free and with no damage to the wiring if this is OK then I'd get the codes read off by a diagnostic device as the pump will shut down if a wheel speed sensor is faulty or if the ABS module is faulty or there's a lack of CAN communication etcas you don't want to just replace the pump without due cause as they're pretty expensive
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you