Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Im looking to fit new discs to the front of my 2002 red label

Customer Question

Im looking to fit new discs to the front of my 2002 red label Arnage 6.8 but Im find the Bentley parts are to expensive do you know of an after market set I can fit they are 348 mm many thanks
Jeff
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello the problem here is the nature of the car ( high cost and high performance) so a very small market for the aftermarket to bother withNow this firm offer a genuine brake disc for £254, if that helps http://www.flyingspares.com/shop/rolls-royce-silver-seraph-bentley-arnage-azure-brooklands/arnage-seraph-brake/bentley-arnage-silver-seraph-brake-pad-disc-rotor/arnage-front-brake-disc-rotor-pc56962pa-pc115013pb.html alternatively if you can measure up the existing disc for offset, centre bore size and thickness I'll see if I can source something similar as
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello the problem here is the nature of the car ( high cost and high performance) so a very small market for the aftermarket to bother withNow this firm offer a genuine brake disc for £254, if that helps http://www.flyingspares.com/shop/rolls-royce-silver-seraph-bentley-arnage-azure-brooklands/arnage-seraph-brake/bentley-arnage-silver-seraph-brake-pad-disc-rotor/arnage-front-brake-disc-rotor-pc56962pa-pc115013pb.html alternatively if you can measure up the existing disc for offset, centre bore size and thickness I'll see if I can source something similar as there's a land rover part at 354mm which may fit
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you