Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a Citroen c3 exclusive and today I could smell gas

Customer Question

Hi I have a Citroen c3 exclusive and today I could smell gas as I was driving. The fan was also making a loud noise. I've lifted the bonnet up and I can hear a hissing sound coming from under it. I can still hear it 4 hours after it's been turned off
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good evening to you and Iam sorry for the delayed response Ok I assume there was no liquid dripping on ground just a strong gas type smell Kind regards ***** ***** Brian