Ross
Ross, Diagnostic and repair technician
Experience:  Licensed diagnostic and repair technician
70583916

What is the toe-in angle front suspension of a Spacerunner

What is the toe-in angle for the front suspension of a Spacerunner 1997 registration?
Many thanks.
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can the camber and toe be adjusted on the rear suspension on the Spacerunner? If so what are the correct values?
Expert:  Ross replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is***** am a diagnostic technician and look forward to working with you.The rear camber cannot be adjusted on these models, however the rear tow can be adjusted, this is done with an eccentric cam on the rear arm/sub frame bolt. I have attached an image, this contains everything you will need to know for your model to carry out full alignment. This also includes the correct settings for rear camber despite it not being adjustable, it can help diagnose problems with other components. If you have any problems please don't hesitate to reply. if your happy with my answer please don't forget to provide a rating, thanks, Ross.