Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I AM TRYING WITH NO LUCK TO FIND A RAD FAN 1994 SKODA

Customer Question

I AM TRYING WITH NO LUCK TO FIND A RAD FAN FOR MY 1994 SKODA FAVORIT FORMAN PICK UP ANY IDAE WHERE I CAN SOURCE ONE
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi . If you can not find this at your local dealer then i would go to your local scrap yard and see if they have a rad fan motor for you. You will find that VW and Audi rad fan motors are interchangeable so take yours with you and have them check there stock .Other possibility are on line ,Click here Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.