Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I'm having problems with my car do you think you can help

Customer Question

Hi I'm having problems with my car do you think you can help me please.Basicly I was driving last Friday it cut off on me while I was driving called RAC they told me it was the crank shaft position senser changed that I'm still having trouble starting the it takes 6 try then it starts.then I changed the cam shaft senser glow plugs I have all the lights displayed on the dash gave it to the dealer this week they changed the senser by the flywheel they call me back and told me they are still having the same issue with starting my car the dealers are checking the wiring again can suggest anything please
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi where is my answer I have paid £11.Please dnt tell me your one of them bullshit con artist just take the money and no where to be found after looking like it so far
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi if you wana close my question are going to refund my money I'm going report you to pay pal thanks I'll my money back thank you fraud
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello Apologies for the waitI'm happy to help if you can tell me what make and model this is ? alternatively you can get the refund process by visiting here: http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund