Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have driven home in my 2003 Mini Cooper, when I stopped

Hi, I have driven home in my 2003 Mini Cooper, when I stopped the car I noticed the interior light wasn't working, I then put my key back in the ignition and there is nothing, it's completely dead. What could it be please?
Category: Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there ,good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to offer you some technical assistance with your concern Do you still require assistance Kind regards ***** *****
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes please.
Hi there iam very sorry for the delayed response Ok from your description of the issue the first thing that must be checked is the vehicles battery As you have switch vehicle off (running ok ) then you have no electrical power this indicates the battery isnt holding a charge and has a bad cell inside the battery If you jump start or charge the battery and the vehicle starts I would advise replacing the battery asap as this type of fault with a battery can happen when you don't expect If you need anymore help or advice on this issue please let me know If you were satisfied with my answer /advice PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER Kind regards ***** ***** and have a nice day Any positive feedback is kindly appreciated Brian