Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have a Citreon C3 which is five years old. I have had

Hi I have a Citreon C3 which is five years old. I have had the car five months and it has let me down five times. The engine cuts out, the car loses power and Faulty Immisions, warning stop flashes up on the screen. I turn the key off and remove it wait a minute then the car starts and off we go. I have no warning and I consider this habit to be really dangerous. If you have any suggestions I would appreciate them,
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am still waiting for an answer to my question !!! I notice that you are much more on time to take my money from my card!,
Please reply and give me some feedback !!! ***** *****
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello Linda apologies for the waitI'd say that this sounds like an electrical issue so I'd 1st suggest to check the condition of the main battery connections and the engine earth connections then move onto the high power fuses in the engine bay fusebox and check each in turn for corrosion and cracksalso check over the relays for the ECU and fuel pump, pull each one out and inspect the sockets for burning and damaged contacts