Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I've a vauxhall vectra c 2.2 petrol 2004 and my nsr window

I've a vauxhall vectra c 2.2 petrol 2004 and my nsr window doesn't work , I've replace switch and window motor still not work, has power at motor , any ideas please
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still need assistance or a full refund please .
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi . Do you hear any clicking when you press on the down or up switch. You will have power but if the ground/earth is not good it will not work . Check the drivers control switch if this is not working for the rear window then this could be the problem and not the actual window switch that you just replaced . If you have a good scan tool you can actually check the operation by activating the window motor this will confirm a bad switch. Also a common issue that i suggest you check for is the doors rubber gator ,pull this back and check the wiring its known to break in there . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Greg, Technician
Experience: Automotive diagnostic tech
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks just checked and wires in black door gaiter all broken , thanks again tony