Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Honda civic 52 reg 1400cc petrol central locking module location

honda civic 52 reg 1400cc petrol central locking module location (where in car?)
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still looking for an answer!
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.
Hi . The central locking module is located behind the dash in the middle this is called the Multiplex control unit .Depending on the year and month you may have the older system where the Door lock control unit is behind the drivers door panel Black box held in with two screws . Still need additional information then please get back to me with the reply button, and not the poor or bad service, this way i can get back to you or suggest another expert if needed.Your deposit does not pay me until the answer is rated in a positive way,A bad rating does not constitute a refund.If you are not happy or you have sorted out your problem before the answer then please let me know with the reply button .Kind regards Greg.
Greg, Technician
Experience: Automotive diagnostic tech