Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Transit connect van . cuts out or go\s in to limp mode wen

Customer Question

transit connect van . cuts out or go\s in to limp mode wen under load however you can drive it around town with on problem .all ready had injectors changed and excelerator Any ideas please
Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today do you still require advice with this concern Does the glow plug light flash when fault apparent Kind regards ***** ***** Brian