Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Vauxhall insignia 18vvt petol 2011 we have done a head gasket

Customer Question

vauxhall insignia 18vvt petol 2011 we have done a head gasket done timing with tools
the car had started run for about one hour all was ok switch off gone to lunch
needed to test drive will not start turn over will not start after 30 times about
it then starts runs untill we turn off no missfire codes p0017 p0366
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hello I'd say to do a compression test across all cylinders as they should all be within 10-15 psi of each otherthis will show if the new gasket is sealing and if the cam timing is correct and if you're getting a P0366 ( cam sensor) fault then this also indicates the cam may be out of position
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.
Hido you still need help?Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you