Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

P0555 brake booster sensor on mito 1.3 jtdm

Customer Question

Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 year ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
still need help that's why I asked
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

that pressure sensor is on the back of the master cylinder. The master cylinder is the one pushed by the brake pedal

the sensor has a multi pin connector so check it is properly connected and the connector is not rusty or dirty.

if thats all OK then replace the sensor

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning andthis is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash issplit between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on thisquestion if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you