Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I got 1998 bmw 316i is no fire from the spark plug

Customer Question

Category: Car
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Phone calls please
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

if you've already replaced the crank sensor and the coil then I'd next move onto checking to see if the ECU has got 12V with the ignition on - check at the fuse

and if it has then check the condition of the battery earth connections , the main one that connects the battery to the engine block and the smaller ones that run out of the engine bay wiring loom and are secured to the engine with small bolts and ring terminals

I'd also check to see if you have no spark on any of the other cylinders too

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you