Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

HYUNDAI 56 REG 60000 MILES BUT A LOT OF CABIN/ROAD NOISE. IS

HYUNDAI 56 REG 60000 MILES BUT A LOT OF CABIN/ROAD NOISE. IS IT MY HANKOOK VENTURA TYRES. DRIVES WELL AND NOTHING ELSOE WRONG
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

if you find the road noise changes a lot on different road surfaces then yes I'd say the tyres may be at fault, as the original fit was a Michelin tyre for Hyundai and they are generally a quieter tyre than the hankook

I'd also check the tyre pressures are correct as if over or underinflated then these can both create more noise than normal

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you