Robert, UK Qualified Car Technician
Experience:  Fully qualified / self employed garage technician in the UK

Can i fuel adtdived citroen oicasso c4

Customer Question

can i fuel adtdived for a citroen oicasso c4
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

Can you explain a little more in detail what it is you require help with?

Are you refering to the additive eolys system or one you add into the fuel tank?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
where can i get a new tank i have leakin mine can it be repaird
Expert:  Robert replied 3 months ago.

If its the main fuel tank..because the C4 has differant type's of tank according to engine type can either try online auctions sites such as ebay for a good second hand one.maybe a local breakers yard..but you need to be sure it matches yours etc...but normally with fuel tanks the dealer is the best place to go for them...If your Eolys tank is ruptured then again you'll only get that direct from the dealer sadly along with the additive fluid bag "if its that type" aswell..Once installed then you have to reset the parameters via diagnostic's..