Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Ford focus dashboard indicators state that car has

Ford focus dashboard indicators state that car has transmission malfunction, reduced acceleration and all the indicator lights on the dashboard come on. When the engine is switched off for a while and then started up the car is normal and then the same process as described above starts again?
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Furthermore, the indicator quickly moves to red - implying the car is overheating and this has an adverse effect on the petrol indicator which registers an abnormal amount of petrol in the tank.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am still waiting for an answer to my car question for which you charged me £27?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Make: Ford/Petrol car/Engine capacity:184G/KM. A diagonastic test has been carried out and nothing has been found to be wrong. The mechanic has suggested that the problem could be in the cluster of wiring in the dasboard area. The wiring was cleaned and put back but the problem still persists with the temperature needle, reduced acceleration and flashing warning lights when the engine is warmed up. Transmission malfunction is also mentioned in the information panel.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 months ago.
Hi there good evening To you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist/ offer you advice you to tonightOk does the immobilisor light flash rapidly at all
Have you experienced any starting concerns ie no crank
Is this fault intermitentWhen you put the indicators on Do they show on cluster as being onKindest regards ***** *****
Brian