Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I am about to buy a three year old Fiat 500 lounge. It has a

Customer Question

I am about to buy a three year old Fiat 500 lounge. It has a series of numbers in the bottom left hand corner of the rear window. The present owner says he does not know what they are . Can you help, please? Thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 12 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Expert:  Matt replied 12 months ago.

this sounds like its the VIN ( Vehicle Identification Number)

so it should match the VIN shown on the vehicle V5 document

Expert:  Matt replied 11 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you