No. Still waiting.
if the car battery was discharged then yes the key fob can lose its synchronisation with the car and you should try this process
You must complete each step within 5 seconds of the previous step to keep thesystem from exiting the programming mode.
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes. (An unprogrammedremote can be used for this step.)
3. Turn ignition switch to LOCK (0)
4. Repeat steps 1, 2 and 3 two more times using the same keyless remote usedin step 2
5. Turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
6. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button the same remote. Make sure the power doorlocks cycle to confirm you are in programming mode.
7. Press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on each remote you want to program. Makesure door locks cycle after you push each remote button to confirm system hasaccepted the remote.
8. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.