Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Been having problems with my Ducato van, after ensuring that

Customer Question

Hi there, been having problems with my Ducato van, after ensuring that all doors are absolutely without a doubt closed tight, I still randomly have to deal with the alarm sounding, can you help me stop this ??
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

I'd suggest to try closing all the air vents inside the car as its possible the interior motion sensor is set to be too sensitive

if closing the vents helps then get in touch with your dealership as only they carry the correct kit to change the security settings

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you