Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

My P38 runs fine on petrol but when it changes to lpg it

Customer Question

Hi ***** runs fine on petrol but when it changes to lpg it splutters and looses power ?
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

1st thing to check is the LPG delivery pressure at the injectors ( if its a gas injector system) as its not uncommon for LPG regulators to stick and freeze up

if this is OK then I'd ask if you can tell me what LPG system this is so i can advise further

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning andthis is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash issplit between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on thisquestion if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you