Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

I have put Prestone bright yellow/ coolant in my 2003 s type

I have put Prestone bright yellow/green coolant in my 2003 s type jag. I think the old coolant was orange. It says on the Prestone bottle that it can be added to any other coolant already in the system. Is this ok? I'm terrified I've done something terrible!
Category: Car
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Still waiting for my temporary password.
Expert:  Matt replied 11 months ago.

extracted from prestone's website:

Yes. Prestone’s coolant is guaranteed to be compatible with all cars, vans or light trucks. Thanks to its unique and patented formula, Prestone Coolant/Antifreeze remains the only coolant on the market that can be mixed with another product within the cooling system without causing damage. That means there’s no need to flush your car’s cooling system before adding Prestone Coolant/Antifreeze; simply pour the product into your coolant reservoir – it’s that simple.

I can't say I've used this myself but its technical recommendation looks to be compatible so I 'd say that you're OK