Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

Can 05 engene diesel frome trannsit connect to a 07 transit

can 05 engene diesel frome trannsit connect to a 07 transit connect i hav got the old 07 engine complete the head and block is no good
Category: Car
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 10 months ago.
Hi there good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response ,
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayDo you still require assistance with your queryIs it just the engine components that will be usedKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no the engine in the 07 is no good i need to put a engine in it i can get a 05 engine i hsv got the old engine complete wil it fit and wat i wil after do to fit it
Hi there thanksOk yes it will fit as all 1.8 Lynx engines are the same base engines however there are different fuel and turbo setups which need to match the PCM ie you can't put a 75 bhp turbo on a 90 bhp PCM as it won't work properly
But the engine themselves are the exact same
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue going forward please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you
If you are satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER
Kind regards ***** ***** and have a dayBrian