Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have recently bought a 2003 2.0l ulysse on startup it

Customer Question

hi I have recently bought a 2003 2.0l ulysse on startup it lacks power and wont rev, after a short period the fault disappears andit operates as required. It also lacks a bit of power until it reaches about 2500 revs then picks up very well I am going to get my mechanic to take a look but could do with some pointers.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 11 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Chantal
Thanks for getting in touch but I don't think I will pursue the question as I've spoken with my mechanic and he thinks he can solve the problem, thanks again for getting back to me.
Best regards Phill.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 11 months ago.

Hi there good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response ,

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you today

Do you still require assistance with this issue

Kindest regards ***** *****

Brian

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Brian,
Thanks for getting back to me, my mechanic has said that he thinks it could be the turbo due to the wear in the bearings.
Thanks again best regards Phill.