Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I drained the battery on my 07 octavia and now the front and

Customer Question

I drained the battery on my 07 octavia and now the front and rear passenger doors wont unlock. the windows don't work on that side either. I've disconnected the battery and reconnected it in the hope that this may resolve the problem but it didn't work.
Yours Mike Gudge
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Name is***** goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back,

Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Hi Mike .

If the battery has drained then there will not be enough amperage in the battery to close windows and lock you will need to have a good battery jumped to your battery to be able to closed and lock the car.

Or remove your battery and have it recharged or replaced .

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The battery is fully charged so that's not the problem. The doors and windows on the passenger side don't work but the driver side doors are fine.
Expert:  Greg replied 1 year ago.

Okay i will have to opt out as i'm leaving the site for a few hrs ,if no one comes back and helps you i will pick up where i left off.

Rgds Greg

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for trying.