Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech

I have a Land Rover Discovery 4, whose engine seized while

Customer Question

I have a Land Rover Discovery 4, whose engine seized while driving and the local dealer says this is a common problem with the type of engine that was fitted in my discovery. What price would I be looking at for a replacement engine?
Engine Number:(###) ###-####T
Chassis Number: SALLAAAF3CA609566
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 1 month ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 27 days ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can return your good faith deposit to the original funding source.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Expert:  Greg replied 27 days ago.

Hi .

Yes this is a typical issue that land rover will not accept and take responsibility for.

A new engine would cost you an arm and a leg only to have the same problem again later on .

I suggest you get a Reconditioned Engine.

Here is a Number you can phone and get in touch with UK,+44 (0) 07984 036 235

There recons have the New uprated main and big end bearings and New uprated oil pump , Which is the main problem with this engine ..

nws motor services.<< CLICK HERE <<

Need further assistance with this issue then please get back to me with the reply box below .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating this issue .
Kind regards Greg