Gallagher99
Gallagher99, Senior Vehicle Technician
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

My 59 plate Mondeo tdci has fault codes PO380 and PO670, can

My 59 plate Mondeo tdci has fault codes PO380 and PO670, can you tell me what I should do to resolve these, I can reset the dash but they reappear soon after.
Thanks, Scott
Category: Car
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 10 months ago.
Hi there Scott good afternoon to you and sorry for the delayed response ,
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk the two fault codes you have relate to a glowplug circuit issue
This can be caused by either faulty glow plugs /a faulty glow plug module or a working issue within the glow plug circuitMost commonly Scott the issue is down to one or more faulty glow plugs which when faulty cause the glow plug relay /module to stay on constantly as there is no back fed resistance to tell the module to shut down
The first test would be to test the voltages going to the glow plugs to see if they dissapear after ie 30 seconds
If they stay in its most commonly one or more glow plugs that are the issue (I always advise changing the 4 of them )
If you need anymore help or advice on this issue Scott please let me know and I will do my upmost to assist you
If you are satisfied with my answer /advice
PLEASE REMEMBER TO RATE MY ANSWER
Kindest regards ***** ***** and have a day
Any positive feedback / bonuses are kindly appreciatedBrian