Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

Car headlight bulb + 130 brighter for merc c/class 2002 2.7

Customer Question

car headlight bulb + 130 brighter for merc c/class 2002 2.7 deisel white or blue whitch is best
Category: Car
Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

hello

white or slightly yellow light has been shown to provide the best light for human night vision

At the lowest levels of illumination we can only see in black and white. At slightly higher levels, we can only see red and green (plus black and white). At the highest levels at which color can be seen (extremely bright) we can only see blue and yellow. In between, all the colors of the rainbow spread out from red and green towards yellow and blue with increased brightness.

so white every time

blue is just a fashion statement

Expert:  Matt replied 1 year ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you