Matt, Mechanical Engineer
Experience:  BEng hons Mech engineering, in auto industry 22 years
12772297

How to recoad a car ignition key the car is a ssangyong

Customer Question

how to recoad a car ignition key the car is a ssangyong kyron 56 reg ay 56 ege
Category: Car
Expert:  Shantal-Mod replied 8 months ago.
I'm Shantal and I'm a moderator for this topic.
I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still need assistance from one of the Professionals.
Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do
you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you
like for us to close your question at this time?
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

try this procedure

1. Enter vehicle and close all doors.

2. Put seatbelt on (or clip it into the buckle) to shut the warning buzzer off.

3. Put key in ignition, turn to run position but don't start it.

4. Press and hold both buttons on key fob until red light on fob stays on. Then let go of both buttons. Then press the alarm button then the panic button,

Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

do you still need help?

Bear in mind that the site takes a deposit from you at the beginning and this is held by the site until you rate my answer at which point the cash is split between the site and the expert. I am only paid for my work on this question if you rate my answer, using the star system at the top of the screen. Please do not forget! Thank you

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i am sorry but i was on holidays from the 24 of november until 1 of december i have just tries your method and it did not work so i am cancelled and have my money back i dont tkink that i will get it to work so i wil just leave it as it is chris
Expert:  Matt replied 8 months ago.

Hello Chris

the only way forward then is to get the car to a dealer ship who can plug in and set everything up with their scan tool

Customer: replied 8 months ago.
i would like to get a refund for my 27.00 pound as the question could not be answered i have decieded to leave it until after x mas then i will take my car to the dealership and have it done thanks chris