Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

My car evoque stuttered and stopped. Battery was replaced by

Customer Question

my car evoque stuttered and stopped. Battery was replaced by new one. Still car stutters badly. computer reading is "low pressure system sensor - circuit low" and fuel rail pressure sensor high input"
What do you think is wrong please?
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
Hi! I do not understand who is to reply you or me? I thought I had a reply... My question was 3 days ago.. I had some trouble loging in... ??
Customer: replied 1 month ago.
I am not with my car now and it is not practical for me to talk over the phone.. would rather continue this conversation if possible..
Expert:  Greg replied 1 month ago.

Hi sorry for the delay .

You said you had the codes for fuel pressure sensor issue, can you get me the actual code ?

But if the sensor is bad will cause you the issue you are now having ,but a bad wiring or connection could also be the cause of this code .

Rgds Greg