Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Need an estimate for certain work to get done as I was sold

Need an estimate for certain work to get done as I was sold a cat D that wasn't repaired to a high standard
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

It is hard to give an exact estimate for these repairs here without seeing it personally.But with all that is typed up in your inspection report this can cost over $1500 to have all repaired.Now if it is only the wiring you want repaired and no body repairs done since the inspection says it should not be driven with the wiring issues then I would have the wiring repaired and this may be cheaper less then $500 to have repaired in some cases.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete