Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Our Skoda Superb is just over 3 years old, and has developed

Customer Question

Our Skoda Superb is just over 3 years old, and has developed a problem with the infotainment system. After the front windscreen was replaced (heated), the system switches itself off after about a minute. It then switches itself on and off repeatedly until it finally stays on and working perfectly. I wonder if it the battery in some way.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 2 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If this only occurred after the wind screen was replaced there is a chance that the repair that was done may have knocked a connection to the infotainment slightly loose causing this issue here needing checked and repaired.I would have the connections checked at and leading to the infotainment system to see if any faults are found.If these are checked and found to be o.k. if there are no other electrical faults at all with this issue then I suspect the infotainment system has an internal fault needing repaired or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete