Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a 2006 Audi A3, I've just dropped my key and all the

Hi I have a 2006 Audi A3, I've just dropped my key and all the buttons have broke so I had to lock the car with the manual key blade, the problem is when I come to use the car in the morning from passed experience when I use the key blade to unlock the car the alarm goes off is there a way to shut the alarm off after this happens thanks
Joe
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately it usually requires the remote to disable the alarm.You can try to lock and unlock with the key once the alarm starts to see if this disables it or use the interior unlock button or try to start the vehicle as in some cases this can disable the alarm.But if this does not work then you will need a remote to make this work.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete