Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

The end bush is worn on drivers side steering rack could you

the end bush is worn on drivers side steering rack could you please inform me if i can get a new bush or does it have to be a replacement rack and pinnion
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 28 days ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info isnt showing me that you can get a new bushing for this here.In most all cases like most other models the rack has to be replaced when this fails here.You can usually contact a dealers parts department by phone and they can check this at no charge to you to see if it can be obtained separate but in most cases the entire rack does have to be replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete