Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Is is possible to buy a new key for a saab aero 2003 if yes

Hello. Is is possible to buy a new key for a saab aero 2003 if yes what would the cost be
thank you
Category: Car
Expert:  Greg replied 28 days ago.

Hi, I'm Greg (Indy-Tech).
Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.
Rgds Greg.

Expert:  Greg replied 28 days ago.

Hi Derek .

There are a few ways you can get keys replaced for your Saab 9-3.

Here is a link for Saab keys on line >>>CLICK HERE<<<

Or there is also a good link that will come to you ,there is also a link for a locating one near you.

>>>Please click here<<< Then click on locator down on the left side of the page.

For further assistance with this issue please get back to me with the reply box below .
This is not a one answer and done i/we will stay with you until the problem is sorted out .
Before rating poor or bad please get back to me as i'm here to help you, if i can't i will opt out so another expert can.
We want you to be happy with an answer and help you with your problem . Want you to be a happy motorist .
After rating there is no further cost for any other question relating to this problem
Kind regards Greg..