Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

Have audi a3 3.2 with what is saying ecu fault had ecu

have audi a3 3.2 with what is saying ecu fault
had ecu tested and came back saying ok
car is not receiving spark to spark plugs
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you have a fault for an internal ecu issue and the ecu was tested and found to be o.k. this can be a fault with the wiring or connections leading to or at the ecu itself.I would have the wiring and connections checked for any issues needing repaired.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete