Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a mulsanne s,1987 reg.i can only find one battery in

Customer Question

i have a mulsanne s,1987 reg.i can only find one battery in the boot but have been told there should be two.is that right or wrong, also i have hit the sequence out by locking the car with the key and opening it next day with the fob, now it will not start, could you please tell me how tyo set the sequence again, regards
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

My info isnt showing a second battery but if it has one it may be in the trunk area or under the rear seat cushion area.Usually a local parts store or dealers parts department can check this at no charge and tell you for sure if it has a second battery and where it is located to be sure.

Try locking and unlocking the doors with the key or remote to see if this resolves the fault.If this does not work let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer: replied 1 month ago.
i am afraid your answer is too late, we had to go elsewhere.so i would still like a refund as we didnt have a response within one day as advertised.and this is the 4th day.

Below is the lino to customer care where they can help with this.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help