Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

I have a audi a4 2007 170bhp tdi it's not bin fired up for a

I have a audi a4 2007 170bhp tdi it's not bin fired up for a month just started it I've let it get to running temperature but only rev to 3000 the egr valve was replaced 12 months ago could this be giving me problems again also I can't take car out for test drive as no insurance as I'm putting it up for sale as I've just bought 2010 model
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

This may be due to an issue with bad fuel in the tank with the fuel needing drained and replaced or possibly a fault with a restricted fuel filter.There may be debris in the fuel filter causing this issue with the fuel filter needing replaced.I would have the fuel system tested to see if a fault is found with one of the fuel components needing serviced or replaced.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete