Peter Zavarelli
Peter Zavarelli,
Experience:  Technical Consultant at Just Answer
14928985

All dash lights and computer/satnav not working on opel

All dash lights and computer/satnav not working on opel insignia 2014 model they flashed on and off a few times a few weeks ago as well how should i fix this problem please
Submitted: 1 month ago.
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 1 month ago.

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The first thing that needs to be done is to check and make sure all fuses are good in all fuse panels.If these are o.k then you will need to have the fault codes read out with a compatible scan tool or computer plugged into your model to see what codes are set.Once this is done any codes set then need to be diagnosed to then locate and repair this issue here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service,your 5 star rating is appreciated ( should be a link to click on here or above).You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete