Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

I have a Mini convertible 2017 with rearview camera but

Customer Question

I have a Mini Cooper convertible 2017 with rearview camera but after it was valet cleaned my camera doesn't work - I only get the black view of car outline with the obstacle warning beeps and lines - I rely on the camera to reverse out of parking spaces as the convertible hood obscures the view until you have already reversed out! I've tried going through the settings and it has a tick against the rear view camera and the toggle switch is on but I can't get the camera working. Please help as I find parking stressful now!!
Category: Car
Expert:  Peter Zavarelli replied 21 days ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Does the display come on but is black or gray with the outline of the vehicle or lines in the display?

This only occurred after it was cleaned is this correct?

Let me know,thanks Pete