Greg
Greg, Technician
Experience:  Automotive diagnostic tech
29331485

Thanks for your advice concerning the Daewoo Matiz and the

Customer Question

Thanks Robert for your advice concerning the Daewoo Matiz and the Chevrolet Matiz turning Circles. I ended up finding a 2009 Chevrolet Matiz on the Internet through CarGurus and went down to Bristol to buy it. I believe that the information in Parker's Data base for the Daewoo Matiz refers to the Turning RADIUS of 4 metres. Whilst the information about the Chevrolet Matiz refers to the turning circle DIAMETER. I'm very happy with the car I bought.
Thanks again,
John Seaman, Isle of Man
Category: Car
Expert:  Robert replied 20 days ago.

Hi..there..John..many thanks for getting back to me on how you got on..glad to hear you manged to find the car you wanted....but if you ever need to ask anything further on the car advice etc..then you know where i am..thanks Rob